Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why We Love Nanny Poppins

The Poppins clan and I celebrated Christmas a bit late - we like to prolong the holidays!

The girls drew me an adorable card with the title "Why We Love Nanny Poppins"
On the inside was a message from each of the youngest three:

Word for mispelled Word it said:

"From M Poppins; I think you are so awesome because you clean our rooms for us.  We also love you because you always have the best ideas, your such a fun nanny.  I love you also because your Nanny..."

"From T Poppins;  I like about you that you play whith me when I am alone. and you help us. Love T Poppins."

"From P Poppins; I love You because when I am sad you aswase help me. You clean our rooms and I hope you never leave us."

My little Poppins heart melted!  Apparently, my room cleaning is a big hit!
Sometimes it is just the little things that count...

No comments:

Post a Comment