Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas Poppin's Style!

Looks like I am a bit behind on this whole blogging deal; although, I'm hoping I can devote more time to it in 2010!

In the meantime...A Late MERRY CHRISTMAS from me and the entire Poppin's Clan!
I had a wonderful time in Scottsdale, Arizona with my friends and family and am looking forward to a New Year with brand new blessings and mercy from the Lord.

In the spirit of "giving" at Christmas I thought I would share some great ideas on what Nanny's can get their families and what families can get their Poppins for gifts!

Great Gifts from Nanny to Family:
1. A Scrapbook of the previous year with the family
2. A gift from www.worldvision.org (I did this for the girls' birthdays)
3. A giftcard to a nice dining establishment for the Mr. & Mrs. with a FREE night of fun with the kids.
4. A bottle of wine and nice card for the Mr. & Mrs. and homemade gift certificates for special things (choose the dinner, one free hug etc) for the kids (I include cupcakes for something tangible!).

Great Gifts for Nanny (although, I must say I've loved EVERY gift I've ever been given by a family).
1. Massage gift certificates
2. Nanny T-Shirts (I've seen some really cute ones!)
3. Starbuck's Giftcards (Seriously, you can't go wrong here)
4. Soemthing from www.worldvision.org (You can't go wrong helping others)
5. A bonus! $$$$!!
6. Clothes (Especially if you pick out as rad of outfits as I got from the M family!)  I'd be careful on this one though...the M family had an uncanny ability to outfit me quite nicely but I don't think most families could!
7.  Framed drawings the kids designed for me (I would seriously love this!).

Do you have any ideas?  Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment