Saturday, November 28, 2009

You can call me Poppins - Mary Poppins!

Welcome to A Modern Day Mary Poppins!  Whether you are a nanny or a family...I hope to make this blog useful to you.  Here you will find an often humerous account of my own personal journey, but also tips, links, ideas and all things related to the realm of this Nanny Nation we happen to live in!

A brief introduction - 

I grew up in Scottsdale, Arizona as the daughter of two amazing parents (a hardworking dad and a stay at home mom).  I graduated with Honors and at the top of my class from CHS in Scottsdale.  I went on to pursue an AA-SR with Honors in Elementary Education, and as of December 17, 2009 will graduate yet again with a Honors BA in Psychology from Northwest University in Kirkland (Seattle) Washington!  I have worked as an in-home therapist for children with Autism and as a nanny and household manager for families from Scottsdale to Seattle.  I love what I do!

Welcome to this amazing journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment